Each fall, Medicare announces changes to the way benefits are delivered in the coming year.
Join us for a webinar reviewing what your clients can expect in terms of costs and coverage trends.
Many changes are on the horizon for low-income Medicare beneficiaries in the coming year.
Join us for this webinar to discover:
- What your clients with the Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS/Extra Help) can expect to pay for their prescription drug plan in 2023, and coverage considerations.
- Trends in the landscape of benchmark drug plans being offered to individuals with LIS
- What the Medicare Savings Program landscape looks like, including new flexibilities offered by states.
- The impact of the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act on the low-income subsidies and cost burden faced by people with Medicare.
This webinar is intended for those who already have a strong grasp of Medicare and counsel clients—especially those with limited incomes—on their coverage options.
A recording and slides from this event will be available following the webinar.
- Ann Kayrish, Senior Program Manager, Medicare, NCOA
- Brandy Bauer, Associate Director, Center for Benefits Access, NCOA