The way Medicare benefits will be delivered changes each year, with federal officials announcing those upcoming changes in the fall.
This webinar will review what older adults can expect in 2024 when it comes to Medicare cost and coverage trends.
Changes to Medicare in the upcoming year can have a big impact on the older adults you serve. Learn all about the many changes on the horizon for low-income Medicare beneficiaries in 2024.
This webinar will:
- Discuss what clients with the Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS/Extra Help) can expect to pay for their prescription drug plan in 2024, and coverage considerations.
- Share trends in the landscape of benchmark drug plans being offered to individuals with LIS
- Analyze what the Medicare Savings Program landscape looks like, including new flexibilities offered by states.
- Discuss the impact of the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act on the low-income subsidies and cost burden faced by people with Medicare.
- Darren Hotton, NCOA Associate Director of Community Health and Benefits
- Gabriel Smith, NCOA Program Associate, Center for Benefits Access