Follow these steps to submit a request for assistance for the Healthy Aging Programs Integrated Database (HAPI-D).
You can submit requests for our team to add a new account, fix a problem, create a specific report, or get support for other issues.
To seek help with the Healthy Aging Programs Database, make data requests, report a bug, or ask any data collection related question, you can contact the data management team for assistance.
If you do not yet have an account in the Healthy Aging Programs Database, email Angelica Herrera-Venson at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your technical assistance liaison.
If you already have an account, we encourage you to submit your request for help as a ticket within the database by following the these steps.
Instructions for Seeking Technical Assistance for the Healthy Aging Programs Integrated Database (HAPI-D)
- Log in to your account in the Healthy Aging Programs Database.
- Click on the Support tab on the menu bar.
- Complete the fields to best describe the nature of the problem.
- The contact name is auto-populated to your registered username.
- Identify the Case Type (bug report, data entry, reporting, etc).
- Select the related program category (Falls, CDSME, or N/A).
- Enter a brief subject.
- Add a description of the issue.
- Attach a file or document, if you have it.
- Click Submit.
- Track the status of your cases, under the ‘Cases’ tab, by Case number, and see its status. Clicking on the Case number provides a summary of the case submitted, any email exchange, and see which staff member was assigned your case.
Submitting a ticket through the database ensures your issue is tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
If you don't have an existing account in the National CDSME Database, visit About HAPI-D and contact Angelica Herrera-Venson (email@example.com) with questions.