Get help where you need it:
- Voting: Visit Healthy Voting to find safe ways to cast your ballot this year.
- Food: Visit Meals on Wheels and Feeding America for options in your zip code.
- Paying your bills: On BenefitsCheckUp.org, see if you qualify for programs to help pay for food, medicine, utilities, and more.
- Medicare: Get advice from the Senior Medicare Patrol, your State Health Insurance Assistance Program, or Medicare.gov.
- Distress: Talk with someone at the Disaster Distress Hotline or National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Transportation: Use Eldercare Locator to find local services.
Staying Healthy, Safe, and Connected
What You Need to Know about the COVID-19 Vaccines
Learn the latest about the COVID-19 vaccines, including safety, side effects, costs, and where to get vaccinated.
Congress’ Final Legislative Package of 2020: What’s In It for Older Adults
Congress closed 2020 by passing a $2.3 trillion legislative package that addresses some of the COVID-19 pandemic and health challenges facing older adults, but fails to invest in other areas.
A Call for Justice and Dignity
Read a statement from NCOA President & CEO Ramsey Alwin regarding the events of Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol.
Finding Affordable Food
Social distancing means older adults are struggling to safely get and afford food. Here are some options to help.
Share Your Story
Tell us how COVID-19 is impacting your life.
Get answers to your most commonly asked questions, so you can stay safe.
Key COVID-19 Resources
Find links to key resources with information for older adults and caregivers.