For your most urgent needs
- Do you need meals? Visit Meals on Wheels and Feeding America for options in your zip code.
- Do you need help paying your bills? On BenefitsCheckUp.org, you’ll find options in your state to help with utility bill payments, prescription drug costs, and more.
- Do you need help with Medicare? Get advice from the Senior Medicare Patrol, your local State Health Insurance Assistance Program or from Medicare.gov.
- Are you in distress? Talk with someone at the Disaster Distress Hotline or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Do you need transportation? Go to Eldercare Locator for local services.
Staying Healthy, Safe, and Connected
Breaking Down What’s in The Heroes Act
With an estimated cost of $3 trillion over 10 years, the Heroes Act targets many problems caused by the COVID-19 crisis, and is an ambitious opening bid from House Democrats for continuing negotiations.
Make Your Mark During Older Americans Month
Sharing stories has always been the main way people and organizations celebrate Older Americans Month. Not only does it spread the wisdom you’ve gained over the years, but it empowers and inspires those who learn from you. With COVID-19 changing so much about day-to-day life, we’ve made that the focus of our efforts this year.
What Congress Should Do for Low-Income Older Adults
COVID-19 is devastating nursing homes across the country. Congress should protect older adults and people with disabilities by giving more funding to Home and Community Based Services. Here’s how you can take action.
Finding Affordable Food
Social distancing means older adults are struggling to safely get and afford food. Here are some options to help.
Share Your Story
Tell us how COVID-19 is impacting your life.
Get answers to your most commonly asked questions, so you can stay safe.
Key COVID-19 Resources
Find links to key resources with information for older adults and caregivers.