The coronavirus pandemic has changed a lot of things. One thing that’s still the same? Falling is NOT a normal part of aging. There are steps you can take to reduce your risk.
Falls Prevention Awareness Week, September 21-25, 2020, is designed to spread this important public health message.
- Find a falls prevention program near you. If your state coalition is listed as inactive, please contact email@example.com.
- Take a Falls Free CheckUp: Answer 12 questions to assess your risk of falls and receive a personalized report to share with your health care provider.
- Coming Soon: Check out our Falls Free CheckUp Chat on Facebook in September.
- Use the Falls Prevention Awareness Week Toolkit to spread the word in your community.
- View our 2020 Falls Prevention Awareness Week webinar recording to see the tools and resources we’ve developed for you to use for this year’s Falls Prevention Awareness Week campaign.
Falls Prevention Awareness Week is made possible in part by a grant from the U.S. Administration for Community Living.