The coronavirus pandemic has changed a lot of things. One thing that’s still the same? Falling is NOT a normal part of aging. There are steps you can take to reduce your risk.
Falls Prevention Awareness Week, September 21-25, 2020, is designed to spread this important public health message.
- Falls Free CheckUp: Answer 12 questions to assess your risk. Also en español.
- Videos: See how you can prevent falls.
- Practical tips: Get steps you can take right now. Also en español.
- Falls prevention programs: Contact the falls coalition in your state to participate in a falls prevention program. If your state is inactive, contact email@example.com.
- Facebook Live: Plan now to join us!
- English: September 23 at 6:30pm EST
- En español: September 24 at 6:30pm EST
- Toolkit: Find marketing materials in English and Spanish to spread the word in your community.
Falls Prevention Awareness Week is made possible in part by a grant from the U.S. Administration for Community Living.