View archived events held by NCOA, program developers, and other aging organizations focused on strategies for implementing health promotion programs virtually.
Explore resources focused on remote programming shared by community-based organizations across the country.
Join future "Grand Rounds" webinars.
Monthly "Grand Rounds"
NCOA holds monthly "grand rounds" webinars to discuss best practices and strategies for offering programs remotely. All sessions are recorded.
- Introductory "Grand Rounds": Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery, April 21
- Participant Registration and Virtual Delivery Platforms, April 28
- Data Collection and Data Privacy and Security, May 5
- Virtual Delivery in Rural, Frontier, and Tribal Communities, May 12
- Leader Engagement and Support, May 19
- Creating, Maintaining, and Fostering Partnerships during COVID-19, May 26
- Promoting Older Adult Health Equity During COVID-19 Times and Beyond: Evaluating the Public Health Impact of Remote Evidence-Based Programs, June 2
- Offering Virtual Evidence-Based Programs: Lessons Learned, June 23
- Resuming In-Person Evidence-Based Programming: Considerations, July 28
- Addressing Technology Access and Social Isolation, August 25
- Public Access TV and Internet Essentials for Older Adults: Opportunities for partnership to increase access to healthy aging programs for all, September 29
- Staying Flexible: Marketing, Incentives, and Partnerships, October 27
- Reaching Communities of Color with Remote Programs, November 24
- Contracting with Health Care Organizations to Support Evidence-Based Programs During COVID-19, December 22
- Remote Implementation: Lessons Learned, January 26
- Combatting the COVID-19 Social Connectivity Paradox with Distanced Solutions, February 23
- Volunteer Vaccine Project SAIL during COVID in Tennessee, March 23
Webinars & Resources from NCOA
- Running Virtual Aging Mastery Starter Kit, June 3*
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, April 1
- 12 Tools for Reaching a Remote Audience
- Offering Evidence-Based Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, March 25
- Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20*
*The Aging Mastery Program is not included on the Approved Evidence-Based Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Programs, but some states offer it locally.
Webinars from Program Developers
- Arthritis Foundation at Home Exercises Video
- Remote Facilitation Skills for Active Living Every Day and Healthy Eating Every Day, June 4
- Learn More about Better Choices, Better Health online, March 27
- Responding to COVID-19 and CDSME Workshops, March 18