View archived events held by NCOA, program developers, and other aging organizations focused on strategies for implementing health promotion programs virtually.
Explore resources focused on remote programming shared by community-based organizations across the country.
Join future "Grand Rounds" webinars.
Monthly "Grand Rounds"
NCOA holds monthly "grand rounds" webinars to discuss best practices and strategies for offering programs remotely. All sessions are recorded.
- Using Funding to Support Technology for Evidence-based Programming, September 28, 2021
- Successes and Challenges of Virtual/Remote Programming, August 24, 2021
- Resuming In-Person Evidence-Based Programming: Considerations, April 27, 2021
- Volunteer Vaccine Project SAIL during COVID in Tennessee, March 23, 2021
- Combatting the COVID-19 Social Connectivity Paradox with Distanced Solutions, February 23, 2021
- Remote Implementation: Lessons Learned, January 26, 2020
- Contracting with Health Care Organizations to Support Evidence-Based Programs During COVID-19, December 22, 2020
- Reaching Communities of Color with Remote Programs, November 24, 2020
- Staying Flexible: Marketing, Incentives, and Partnerships, October 27, 2020
- Public Access TV and Internet Essentials for Older Adults: Opportunities for partnership to increase access to healthy aging programs for all, September 29, 2020
- Addressing Technology Access and Social Isolation, August 25, 2020
- Resuming In-Person Evidence-Based Programming: Considerations, July 28, 2020
- Offering Virtual Evidence-Based Programs: Lessons Learned, June 23, 2020
- Promoting Older Adult Health Equity During COVID-19 Times and Beyond: Evaluating the Public Health Impact of Remote Evidence-Based Programs, June 2, 2020
- Creating, Maintaining, and Fostering Partnerships during COVID-19, May 26, 2020
- Leader Engagement and Support, May 19, 2020
- Virtual Delivery in Rural, Frontier, and Tribal Communities, May 12, 2020
- Data Collection and Data Privacy and Security, May 5, 2020
- Participant Registration and Virtual Delivery Platforms, April 28, 2020
- Introductory "Grand Rounds": Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery, April 21, 2020
Webinars & Resources from NCOA
- Running Virtual Aging Mastery Starter Kit, June 3, 2020*
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, April 1, 2020
- 12 Tools for Reaching a Remote Audience
- Offering Evidence-Based Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, March 25, 2020
- Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20, 2020*
*The Aging Mastery Program is not included on the Approved List of Evidence-Based Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Programs, but some states offer it locally.
Webinars from Program Developers
- Arthritis Foundation at Home Exercises Video
- Remote Facilitation Skills for Active Living Every Day and Healthy Eating Every Day, June 4, 2020
- Learn More about Better Choices, Better Health online, March 27, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19 and CDSME Workshops, March 18, 2020