Many falls prevention and chronic disease self-management education grantees are interested in participating in a community-integrated health network but aren't sure how to get started.
This second in a four-part webinar series will focus on contractual obligations of service delivery partners when offering evidence-based programs for payment.
During the March 23 webinar, Mid-America Regional Council will share their experience managing a statewide network of service delivery partners under health care contracts.
Interested in participating in a community-integrated health network or starting to explore options? Join us for the second in a four-part series of webinars highlighting different components to serve as an effective community-integrated health network partner. The webinar series is designed to help community-based organizations understand the role of network participants/service delivery providers and to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to adhere to contracts managed by community care hubs.
This second webinar focuses on common contractual obligations under health care contracts and how the performance of one service delivery provider can affect the whole contract. Speakers will discuss:
- What skills and tools service delivery partners need to have to provide services.
- What it is like to operate under a health care contract including compliance considerations and referral management systems.
- Sharon Williams, Consultant, Williams Jaxon Consulting
- Paul Cantrell, Consultant, ClearView Strategies, LLC
- Tane Lewis, Managed Services Network Supervisor, Mid-America Regional Council
- Erika Saleski, Project Director, Mid-America Regional Council