Through your charitable investment account, or what is known as a donor-advised fund (DAF), you can support your favorite IRS-qualified public charity with grant recommendations, including NCOA. Whether you're contributing cash, securities, or other assets to your public charity of choice, you generally are eligible to take an immediate tax deduction. 

If you currently have a DAF through Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon Charitable, you may use the form at the bottom of this page. Simply designate the National Council on Aging as the charity you’d like to support.

If your DAF is managed through other sources, please email so we can guide you in making a gift.

We thank all our donors—please provide relevant contact information with your DAF gift so we can thank you, too!