NCOA Connect is an online space that helps build community and provides education and continued learning to improve the lives of older adults.
Newly relaunched, NCOA Connect is now open to older adults, caregivers, and aging services professionals, where users can learn year round and at their convenience.
Create your account today and discover what's possible for your lifelong learning journey.
Today, NCOA launched the latest version of its online learning management system, NCOA Connect. Building on NCOA’s success in providing information and resources to serve aging services professionals in support of older adults, the advanced online learning platform is now open to older adults and caregivers, where all audiences can tap into continuing education and gain skills to stay ahead of today’s rapidly changing environment.
“NCOA Connect broadens our reach to older adults and communities, especially those who are struggling, by delivering digital learning at their fingertips," said NCOA President and CEO Ramsey Alwin.
Our online communities help participants engage, network, and share best practices and their experiences with each other. These safe spaces give our learners a place where they feel they belong," Alwin said.
NCOA Connect is accessible year-round, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on all devices. Learners can search from a catalog of more than 250 on-demand events, 200 resources, live digital events, and several communities of practice.
Join the more than 24,000 learners who are currently using NCOA Connect, and experience:
- Ease of use. Users can create free accounts for a quick and customized experience.
- Global engagement. Users can connect and learn from others worldwide.
- Personalized journey. Learners can personalize their digital learning experience by selecting from 30 topics, such as healthy living, falls prevention, nutrition, economic security, content for caregivers, workforce development, benefits, and retirement security.
- Recommended content. The platform recommends courses based on learner preferences. Learners can search for learning opportunities that meet their interests in a variety of formats, such as online conferences, fireside chats, town halls, webinars, and microlearning.
- Community building. Learners can feel a sense of belonging by exploring communities that they want to engage with and learn more about.
- Easy navigation. Users can visualize their experiences by selecting learning from their perspectives–from older adults, caregivers, advocates, and aging professionals.
- Dynamic and growing catalog. Browse list of live, on-demand, and bundled content.
- Quick and customized search. Search by topics, course type, keywords, and favorites.
“NCOA is committed to making a difference in the lives of millions every day. Together, we are making a social impact on building digital learning and communities to help older adults age well,” Alwin said.