Sadly, Medicare scams are becoming more common. We're sharing tools and tips to help you spot a scam and protect yourself and those you care about.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Gain insight into the most popular Medicare scams and how they operate.
- Learn how to differentiate legitimate Medicare communications from fraudulent ones.
- Be empowered to confidently navigate the Medicare landscape.
- Emily McDonald (Moderator), NCOA Director of Corporate Partnerships & Engagement
- Marissa Whitehouse, Senior Medicare Patrol Program Manager within the Administration for Community Living’s Office of Healthcare Information & Counseling, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ari Parker, Senior Medicare Advisor, Chapter