It's no secret that the pandemic has changed everything, including how aging networks interact with potential healthcare payors.
A strong marketing strategy with an effective value proposition can help an organization maintain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about why you may want to change your value proposition for evidence-based programs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen to interactive disussion with Sharon Williams and Dianne Davis during our “office hour” on the topic of revising your value proposition to reflect how your organization has evolved since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Sharon R. Williams, CMCE, Chief Executive Officer, Williams Jaxon Consulting, LLC
- Dianne Davis, MPH, Vice President, Community Wellness Department, Partners in Care Foundation
- Value Proposition Worksheet
- Breaking the cost curve: Deloitte predicts health spending as a percentage of GDP will decelerate over the next 20 years- Includes information on how consumer self-management is a part of what could drive reductions in health care spending in the coming years.
- A job description for an intern focusing on digital solutions from the Partners in Care Foundation (PICF). This is an example of how organizations are leveraging their work in assisting older adults with technology as a part of their value proposition.