If you or your organization works with older adults, use these resources to get best practices, share tips, and see what leading authorities are recommending during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, Wednesday, April 1 at 3 pm ET
- NCOA Tele-Town Hall: Caring for Older Adults During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic, March 27
- Webinar: Join NISC Leaders for a Conversation about Your Senior Center and Coronavirus, March 19
- Webinar: Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20
- Webinar: Offering Evidence-Based Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, March 25
Tips & Tools for Serving Your Clients/Participants
Have a client who needs emergency assistance? Find our resources for urgent relief on our older adults/caregivers page.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 and Health Promotion Programs, March 26
- How Aging Services Professionals are Responding to the COVID-19 Outbreak, March 25
- 4 Coronavirus Scams to Avoid, March 19
- Encouraging Older Adults to Stay Active and Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic, March 18
- Do Your Part to Stem COVID-19: An Intergenerational Call to Action, March 16
- Coronavirus: What Older Adults Need to Know, March 11
- COVID-19 Resources for Senior Centers, March 10
- Do your clients/participants need benefits assistance? On BenefitsCheckUp.org, they can find programs that pay for food, utility bills, prescription drugs, and more.
From Our Partner Organizations
- Tools for public health and community action: A toolkit for public health professionals drawn from authoritative resources; compiled by the Center for Community Health and Development at the University of Kansas
- Operating Volunteer Driver Programs in a Pandemic: Tips from the National Aging & Disability Transportation Center
- Resources for working remotely, including how to use different technology platforms, at LinkedIn
- FAQ on Medicare Coverage and Payment for COVID Testing and Treatment from the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Media templates and crisis communications resources from LeadingAge
- Preparedness checklist for events from the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Toolkit: Senior nutrition network COVID-19 response townhall from the National Resource Center on Nutrition & Aging