The Center for Benefits Access hosts regular webinars for benefits counselors and volunteers.
View recordings of the latest webinars and download slides below.
Looking for recent webinars from the Center for Benefits Access? Check below for links to webinar slides and recordings from the past few years.
Beginning in late 2021, NCOA migrated its webinars to NCOA Connect, our learning management platform that houses archived webinars. short training modules, and Age+Action conference materials. Grantees of MIPPA state agencies and Benefits Enrollment Centers also can find recordings of our regular network training calls on this site. (Look under For Grantees on the homepage.)
You will be asked to create an email log-in to view these trainings.
When available, look for the tab labeled "Handouts" to download a copy of the slides and to find related materials for each webinar.
- Medicare in 2023: Changes Affecting Low-Income Beneficiaries (October 2022)
- Navigating the Original Medicare & Medicare Advantage Appeals Process (May 2022)
- Field Notes: A Conversation about MIPPA Past, Present, and Future (February 2022)
- Medicare in 2022 (November 2021)
- Changes to Medicaid Under the Public Health Emergency (March 2021)
- Helping Your Clients to Understand Medicare Notices (September 2020)
- SNAP Outreach to Rural Seniors (May 2020)
- SNAP Outreach to Immigrant Seniors (May 2020)