Each fall, Medicare announces changes to the way benefits are delivered in the coming year.
Join us for a webinar reviewing what your clients can expect in terms of costs and coverage trends.
What changes are coming to Medicare benefits in 2022 that might affect how your clients pay for and receive coverage?
Access a recording and slides from this webinar (site requires free registration/log-in)
Join us for this webinar to discover:
- What your clients with Medicare can expect to pay for coverage in the coming year
- Trends in the landscape of health and drug plans being offered
- Enhancement that have been made to Medicare Plan Finder to improve its usability
- Changes states have made to the Medicare Savings Programs since the pandemic, and
- Special circumstances affecting enrollment.
This webinar is intended for professionals who counsel Medicare beneficiaries and have a strong grasp of the way Medicare is administered.
- Ann Kayrish, Senior Program Manager, Medicare, NCOA
- Brandy Bauer, Associate Director, Center for Benefits Access, NCOA