Use this template if your organization is working with a third-party vendor to enter and manage falls prevention program participant and workshop data.
Aside from directly entering data into the database, one workshop and participant at a time, you can also send us your data in larger volumes for mass importing. This can be data from a third-party vendor or your organization’s own data source. Review the migration template and data sharing agreement.
Temporary MoveIt Account Instructions
- Visit https://ncoa.moveitcloud.com
- Choose the option “Register and Send Files”
- Follow the instructions to enter your email address. For the recipient email, enter "email@example.com".
- You will receive an email from MoveIT. Use this email to log into the site and set your password.
- Once logged into the site, use the “Send Package” button to submit the data migration file (template below).
- Contact Ben Kean (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about this process.
The data must be formatted using the following excel template. Organize your data using the format shown in this template to ensure a smooth uploading process to the National Falls Prevention Database. Note that there are 5 tabs in the template: Host Org., Site, Leader, Workshop, and Participant.
If you have any questions or would like to make arrangements to migrate and/or import data, contact email@example.com. Data is typically migrated on a monthly basis.
Template- 2018-2021 Forms
Template- 2021-2024 Forms
Data sharing agreement
Complete this data sharing agreement to authorize a third-party vendor to export data to the National Falls Prevention Database.