View archived events held by NCOA, program developers, and other aging organizations focused on strategies for implementing health promotion programs virtually.
Weekly “Grand Rounds”
NCOA is holding weekly “grand rounds” webinars with Administration for Community Living Chronic Disease Self-Management Education and Falls Prevention grantees to discuss best practices and strategies for offering programs remotely. All sessions are recorded and include call notes and an archive of the discussion in the chat box.
- Introductory “Grand Rounds”: Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery, April 21
- Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery Grand Rounds Call Two: Participant Registration and Virtual Delivery Platforms, April 28
- Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery Grand Rounds Call Three: Data Collection and Data Privacy and Security, May 5
- Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery Grand Rounds Call Four: Virtual Delivery in Rural, Frontier, and Tribal Communities, May 12
- Evidence-Based Program Virtual/Remote Delivery Grand Rounds Call Five: Leader Engagement and Support, May 19
Webinars from NCOA
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, April 1
- Offering Evidence-Based Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, March 25
- Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20: The Aging Mastery Program is not included on the Approved Evidence-Based Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Programs, but some states offer it locally.