Show your community that you are part of a national event to promote falls prevention. Download and use our new 2016 Falls Prevention Awareness Day (FPAD) badge. You must follow the rules below when using the badge.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Rules for Use
- Download the badge by clicking a link above. When the badge displays, right click and choose “Save image as” to save it to your computer.
- Use the badge in print and online when publicizing your FPAD activities.
- Resize the badge to fit your needs, but make sure that it is no smaller than .25 inch high and that it retains its original dimensions.
- Allow a minimum of .25 inch of white space around the badge.
- Ensure the badge is always clear and legible.
- Online, hyperlink the badge to ncoa.org/FPAD.
- In print, use these color specifications:
- Yellow: PMS 7408 or 3C, 26M, 100Y, 0K
- Blue: PMS 287 or 100C, 87M, 19Y, 10K
- Alter the badge in any way, including adding, removing, or changing any colors, text, or spacing.
- Skew the badge by changing its dimensions or proportions.
- Place the badge on a colored, patterned, or photographed background.
Note: NCOA owns the registered trademark for the term Falls Free®. All usages of this term must include the circle-R registered trademark symbol.