Many evidence-based programs across the country have been canceled to ensure older adults, staff, and program leaders are in a safe and healthy environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. Just as physical distancing is important, we recognize the importance of staying engaged and combatting social isolation. We’re all considering how to accomplish this in fidelity when in-person programs are not possible. Listen to this webinar with the Evidence-Based Leadership Collaborative and other program developers to receive guidance on permissible ways to offer content remotely or provide other resources to address chronic disease and falls prevention.
Download the PowerPoint slides below, or watch the webinar recording.
- COVID 19 Resources for Professionals
- Track Health Promotion Program Guidance During COVID-19
- Encouraging Older Adults to Stay Active and Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Self-Management Resource Center Program Guidance
- Administration for Community Living’s Coronavirus Guidance and Senior Nutrition Network Townhall Toolkit
- Best Practices Toolkit: Resources from the Field