If you show movies at your senior center, the law requires that you have a public performance license. The good news is that the National Institute of Senior Centers (NISC) has you covered! As a NISC member, your center is eligible for a discounted Umbrella License® from the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation (MPLC). Apply for a license now.