This guidance is intended to aid applicants who are developing a grant proposal in response to Administration for Community Living funding opportunities related to chronic disease self-management education (CDSME).
This resource was developed by the National Council on Aging’s National CDSME Resource Center to support organizations in:
- Choosing the right CDSME and self-management support programs;
- Reviewing existing infrastructure for program implementation;
- Developing a target number of participants;
- Developing a target completion rate; and
- Creating a quality assurance plan.