This guidance is intended to aid applicants who are developing a grant proposal in response to the 2019 Administration for Community Living Funding Opportunity Announcement, Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education (CDSME) Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund (HHS-2019-ACL-AOA-CSSG-0311).
This resource was developed by the National Council on Aging’s National CDSME Resource Center to support organizations in:
- Choosing the right CDSME and self-management support programs;
- Reviewing existing infrastructure for program implementation;
- Developing a target number of participants;
- Developing a target completion rate; and
- Creating a quality assurance plan.
Listen to a recorded discussion of this guidance or download slides here.