- Seniors & SNAP: 5 Myths Busted (2014)
- NCOA breaks down common myths vs facts in this one-page overview.
- Senior Hunger and SNAP
- NCOA highlights ways to increase participation in SNAP, particularly among seniors. Includes a video about NCOA’s SNAP enrollment initiative.
- Latino Integrative Nutrition Initiative: Challenges for Older Adults (2016)
- This site provides information about malnutrition, related health consequences, and simple changes to improve nutritional status.
- Elder Index
- Learn about the Elder Index, a tool that can help identify local expenses, savings requirements, and what incomes are needed to achieve economic security by family type, and at the city, county, and state levels.
- Abbott Nutrition Newsroom
- Find timely nutrition, health, and wellness news from Abbott.
- Abbott Pathway Reimbursement Support
- Managing Malnutrition with Oral Nutritional Supplements
- Malnutrition Pathway: Managing Adult Malnutrition
Healthy Eating Tips for Prevention
- Seasoned Magazine
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) MyPlate
- Tufts/AARP Foundation MyPlate for Older Adults
- National Institute on Aging: Healthy Eating After 50
- National Institute on Aging: Healthy Eating (Smart Food Choices for Healthy Aging)
- National Institute on Aging: Choosing Healthy Meals as We Get Older
- God’s Love We Deliver – Nutrition tips for older adults
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion:
- Eat Well Care Well: Meals Using Convenience Foods May
- Nutrient Dense Brochure
- Eat Well Care Well: High Protein Meals in 1 Pot
Do you have a new resource that you think should be added to the hub? Send it to us for review at email@example.com.