Looking for recent webinars from the Center for Benefits Access? Check below for webinar slides and recordings from the past few months.
Join us on February 28 at 3 p.m. EST for a webinar from special guests, the Medicare Rights Center, looking at how Medicare covers hospital transitions and discharges. Register.
- January 2017: Helping Connect Individuals to Benefits: Approaches, Tools, and Promising Practices – hosted by the National Association for State United for Aging and Disabilities; download slides and access the recording on their website
- November 2016: Seniors & SNAP: Promising Enrollment Strategies – Download the webinar slides
- October 2016: What’s New with Medicare in 2017 – Download the webinar slides
- August 2016: LIHEAP for Older Adults – Download the webinar slides
- July 2016: Online Tour of SMP, SHIP, and MIPPA Resources – Download the webinar slides and Access a recording of this webinar (hosted by the SMP Resource Center)
- June 2016: Using NCOA’s Visualization Tools – Download the webinar slides and Read the follow-up Q&A
- June 2016: Sticky Scenarios: Help Your Clients with Common But Challenging Medicare Issues – Download the webinar slides
- February 2016: Helping Your Clients with MAGI Medicaid Transition to Medicare – Download the webinar slides and Read the follow-up Q&A
- January 2016: Finding Medicare Answers When You Need Them – Download the webinar slides