Registration now open for Senior Centers 2018!
In partnership with the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Service Providers (NANASP), NCOA’s National Institute of Senior Centers is bringing the premier senior center conference experience to Charleston. For a schedule and fees, please visit the conference registration page.
Senior Centers 2018
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29403
Registration for the conference is now open! We hope you will join us for the only national conference for senior center professionals.
- A keynote speech from Elizabeth White, author of Fifty-Five, Unemployed, and Faking Normal.
- A wide variety of workshops and seminars on the latest trends and best practices that senior centers have to offer.
- Tours of two Nationally Accredited senior centers.
- Information on how you can make a difference locally and nationally on senior center and aging policy.
- Networking opportunities at multiple receptions.
Hotel and Sponsor Information
- Hotel rooms are still available! They will sell out, so book yours soon!
- Share your service or product for senior centers at our conference by applying to exhibit.
Please contact Scott Harlow, NISC Membership Coordinator, with any questions at email@example.com.