Join us in Washington, DC for Age+Action!
This year, the National Senior Center Conference will unite with the annual meetings of the other National Council on Aging programs to offer a comprehensive conference experience for all aging network professionals. The 2019 Age+Action conference is a must-attend for senior center professionals. Check out www.ageaction.org for more about how you can participate!
Highlights of Senior Centers 2018
Senior Centers 2018 was a great success. Thank you to our partners at the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Service Providers (NANASP) for sharing a fantastic conference experience with NISC and senior center professionals from across the country. Attendees can access slides from the conference here.
- A keynote speech from Elizabeth White, author of Fifty-Five, Unemployed, and Faking Normal.
- A wide variety of workshops and seminars on the latest trends and best practices that senior centers have to offer.
- Tours of two senior centers, one of which is Nationally Accredited.
- Information on how you can make a difference locally and nationally on senior center and aging policy.
- Networking opportunities at multiple receptions.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.