A variety of educational materials are available to learn more about the seriousness of the flu, the importance of getting an annual flu vaccination and flu vaccine options.
Share, download, or print these materials by clicking on the links below, and then clicking on the share/save button. These materials can be placed on websites, in newsletters or shared online via email or social media channels. These materials can also be distributed at educational events and/or vaccination clinics.
- Judith Light videos:
- Survey: Highlights from a survey of 1,000 seniors to uncover their knowledge of the flu and flu prevention
- Presentation: Use this presentation during information sessions/seminars to educate seniors and their loved ones
- Fact Sheet: A brief and easy-to-understand overview of the risks of the flu for older adults, the importance of annual vaccination and vaccine options. Adults 65 years of age and older have flu vaccine options designed for their age group. A higher-dose vaccine was developed specifically to address the age-related weakening of the immune system.
- FAQ: Addresses some frequently asked questions about the flu, prevention, and vaccination
- Brochure: Share this brochure with older adults and their loved ones
- Slideshow: An interactive slideshow specifically about influenza in seniors
- Infographics: Key facts and statistics on influenza in seniors
- Posters: Posters to promote Flu + You, a flu education event or an immunization clinic
- Spanish Language Materials: Resources for Spanish-speaking older adults and their loved ones
- Veterans Materials: Materials for organizations that serve veterans to help support annual flu vaccination
Help raise awareness around the seriousness of influenza and importance of vaccination by embedding the all-in-one digital content hub (“Content Capsule”) onto a webpage or by sharing it on any social media platform.
The Flu + You Content Capsule is automatically updated throughout the flu season with relevant, timely content.
Share with Social Media
Share Flu + You information with friends, family and colleagues by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ icons at the bottom of the Content Capsule. It can also be emailed.
Share on a Website or Blog
Click on the “Embed” icon and follow the steps, or copy and paste the HTML code below to place Flu + You resources directly on a site or blog.
Copy and paste this HTML code onto a web page or blog
Place this HTML in the HEAD of the page:
<meta name="title" content="Flu + You" /> <meta name="description" content="Did you know there is a higher dose flu vaccine option specifically for adults 65+? Learn more @" /> <meta property="og:title" content="Flu + You" /> <meta property="og:description" content="Did you know there is a higher dose flu vaccine option specifically for adults 65+? Learn more @" /> <meta property="og:url" content="http://NCOA.org/Flu" /> <meta property="og:image" content="http://13a75d0dcb3a36f2a16d-90f71e043228b3a6bf0af83603aee50f.r79.cf2.rackcdn.com/70/units/images/cccmstn.jpg" /> <meta property="og:site_name" content="Flu + You" />
Place this HTML in the BODY of the page:
<iframe width="100%" height="807px" frameborder="0" src="https://nxtw.cc/TsFjiDzTNL8/"></iframe>
If you are having issues embedding in your website or blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information & Resources