NCOA works closely with government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and others at the local, state, and national levels to help older adults live healthy, active, and independent lives.
Through grants and partnerships, NCOA is able to help older adults find work and service opportunities, access benefits, participate in healthy aging programs, and much more.
For information on partnering with NCOA, please contact us.
- City of San Francisco
- U.S. Administration for Community Living
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Other supporting partners
- Baltimore City Health Department Aging and Care Services
- Benefits Data Trust
- Chicago Department of Family and Support Services
- Cuyahoga County Department of Senior and Adult Services
- Heritage for the Blind
- Massachusetts Council on Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities
- New York State Health Office on Aging
- University of California/San Francisco
- University of Illinois
- University of Minnesota