NCOA works with foundations to create innovative and effective programs that make a real difference in the lives of millions of older adults.
We pride ourselves on achieving and measuring extraordinary social impact with the funds granted to us.
Foundation support has enabled NCOA to develop and disseminate innovations that improve the health of older adults, increase their economic well-being, enable them to live in communities with greater independence and dignity, and strengthen the community organizations that help them.
For information on partnering with NCOA, please contact us.
FY 2016 foundation supporters
- AARP Foundation
- Anonymous (New York based foundation)
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
- Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation
- Battle Creek Community Foundation
- The Cleveland Foundation
- The Florence V. Burden Foundation
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation
- Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
- May & Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- New York Community Trust
- New York State Health Foundation
- The Patterson Foundation
- The Plough Foundation
- The Retirement Research Foundation
- The Tufts Health Plan Foundation
- Walmart Foundation
- WellMed Charitable Foundation
- Wellness Institute
- Wells Fargo Housing Foundation
- Verizon Foundation