NCOA works with foundations to create innovative and effective programs that make a real difference in the lives of millions of older adults.
We pride ourselves on achieving and measuring extraordinary social impact with the funds granted to us.
Foundation support has enabled NCOA to develop and disseminate innovations that improve the health of older adults, increase their economic well-being, enable them to live in communities with greater independence and dignity, and strengthen the community organizations that help them.
For information on partnering with NCOA, please contact us.
- Anthem Foundation
- Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation
- Health Foundation of Central and Western New York
- Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
- May and Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- Next50 Initiative
- Patterson Foundation
- Prudential Foundation
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation
- The New York State Health Foundation
- The Retirement Research Foundation
- Walmart Foundation
- Wells Fargo Housing Foundation