NCOA works with foundations to create innovative and effective programs that make a real difference in the lives of millions of older adults.
We pride ourselves on achieving and measuring extraordinary social impact with the funds granted to us.
Foundation support has enabled NCOA to develop and disseminate innovations that improve the health of older adults, increase their economic well-being, enable them to live in communities with greater independence and dignity, and strengthen the community organizations that help them.
For information on partnering with NCOA, please contact Sharon Gleason at email@example.com.
FY 2013 foundation supporters
- AARP Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation
- H&M Taub Foundation
- HealthTrust Selfcare
- MetLife Foundation
- Rose Community Foundation
- Rowan Family Foundation
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
- The Harryand Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- The Patterson Foundation
- The Retirement Research Foundation
- The SCAN Foundation
- The Wallace Special Projects Fund at the New York Community Trust/Community Funds, Inc.
- Tufts Health Plan Foundation
- Verizon Foundation
- Wellness Institute
- WellPoint Foundation