Corporations that partner with NCOA help us shape innovative programs and services that make a difference in the lives of millions of older adults.
At the same time, our corporate sponsors benefit from NCOA’s on-the-ground knowledge of the challenges older adults face every day.
Our sponsors gain access to NCOA’s dynamic network of thousands of community organizations—including 1,500 senior centers in our National Institute of Senior Centers. These organizations reach millions of older adults in communities across the country.
NCOA offers a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities—from webinars, newsletters, and websites to community health education and promotion programs.
We will work with you to create a sponsorship package that matches your areas of interest and provides high visibility with a targeted audience of older adults, caregivers, and aging services professionals.
For information on partnering with NCOA, please contact us.
FY 2013 corporate sponsors
- AGIS Network, Inc.
- Arizona Living Well Institute
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Bank of America
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Caesars Entertainment
- CIPA (New Brunswick)
- Coach Inc.
- Coventry Health Care, Inc.
- Eli Lilly
- Ernst & Young
- Human Arc
- Illinois Cares Project
- Kaiser Permanente/Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pfizer Inc.
- Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Schindler Elevator Corporation
- The Williams Capital Group
- TPG Capital, L.P.
- United Healthcare
- WellPoint, Inc.