We have a long history of working closely with local nonprofit organizations across the nation to improve the lives of older adults. Our community-based partners are critical to helping us achieve our goal of reaching 10 million older adults by 2020.
Community-based organizations can partner with us by:
- Offering our programs and services related to Healthy Aging and Economic Security
- Advocating with us for improved Public Policy for older Americans
- Joining our National Institute of Senior Centers
- Using and sharing resources from our Center for Healthy Aging and Center for Benefits Access
- Sharing our online tools with seniors in the community:
We encourage your organization to partner with us to improve the lives of millions of seniors! To explore opportunities, please contact us.