Join us for an in-depth conversation to discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) on caregivers. Many existing and new caregivers have experienced unprecedented changes that have impacted their living arrangements, increased their caregiving responsibilities, and made juggling work, childcare, and other routines more difficult. Join our webinar to hear our panelists discuss bold ideas on caregiving policy and offer young and new caregivers the tools and resources to aid their financial and mental health.
- Abigail Zapote, Executive Director, Latinos for Secure Retirement
- Vivian Nava-Schellinger, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships, NCOA
- Jason Resendez, Executive Director, Latinos Against Alzheimer’s Coalition
- Josephine F. Kalipeni, Director of Policy & Federal Affairs, Caring Across Generations
- Erin Hemlin, Director of Health Policy and Advocacy, Young Invincibles
- Alejandrina Guzman, Disability Advocate