Older adults may experience conditions that increase their risk for suicide, including depression, anxiety, feelings of hopelessness and social isolation. Join us to learn more about the prevalence of these issues among seniors as well as resources available to help. Experts will share information about Senior Reach, a program that focuses on creating linkages between agencies, businesses, and communities to provide emotional and physical support for older adults. Specific suicide risk screening strategies and tips to improve the provision of behavioral health services to older adults will be shared.
- Shannon Skowronski, Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging
- Amy Miller, Senior Reach
- Steve Slayton, Services to Enhance Potential
- Jennifer Onwenu, Services to Enhance Potential
- Ellen Mariscal, Services to Enhance Potential
- Sonia George, Services to Enhance Potential