In partnership with the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Service Providers (NANASP), NCOA’s National Institute of Senior Centers is bringing the premier senior center conference experience to Charleston.
- A keynote speech from Elizabeth White, author of Fifty-Five, Unemployed, and Faking Normal.
- A wide variety of workshops and seminars on the latest trends and best practices that senior centers have to offer.
- Tours of two Nationally Accredited senior centers.
- Information on how you can make a difference locally and nationally on senior center and aging policy.
- Networking opportunities at multiple receptions.