Join us this September for the annual NISC conference for senior center professionals. Learn about the latest developments in the senior center community and network with fellow aging professionals.
Highlights will include:
- Keynote address from Jim Firman, President and CEO of NCOA on Monday, September 26th: Senior Centers as Longevity Centers: A Vision for the Future
- Over 45 workshops and presentations focused on senior centers: Choose from several educational sessions to learn best practices, get new program ideas, discover ways to advocate for seniors, and more.
- Tour Philadelphia’s nationally accredited senior centers: Learn why they are centers of excellence.
- Leo Laks Reception: Attend the premiere networking event for senior center professionals. Make new connections, meet with friends, and enjoy free hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- A preconference intensive on Sunday, September 25th for NISC National Accreditation Peer Reviewer Training, invitation only.
- Affordable costs: Conference rates are just $80 per day, and hotel reservations are $179.
We hope to see you there!