Join us for part three of a three-part webinar series empowering caregivers to become partners and participants in falls prevention efforts. During this webinar the National Alliance for Caregiving and the National Council on Aging will introduce the new Falls Prevention Conversation Guide for Caregivers. This Guide is designed to provide caregivers with the tools they need to speak with their care recipients about fall risks and create an action plan to not only keep the person they are caring for safe, but also to improve their own health and wellness in the process. The webinar will also feature a question and answer session with a pharmacist, an occupational therapist, and a physical therapist about their important collaborative roles in preventing falls and fall-related injuries among older adults.
- Mike Wittke, MPA, National Alliance for Caregiving
- Kathleen Cameron, MPH, National Council on Aging
- Chelsea Gilchrist, MGS, National Council on Aging
- Alice Bell, PT, DPT, American Physical Therapy Association
- Michelle Fritsch, Pharm.D., BCGP, BCACP
- Jacqueline Wilson, MS, OTR/L, Towson University