Understanding coverage restrictions, affording prescription drug costs, and appealing coverage denials can be barriers for beneficiaries trying to access Medicare prescription drug coverage. Join us on May 14 for this webinar that will provide information and strategies that professionals can use to help clients with these and other issues.
After taking this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand Medicare Part D benefits
- Describe when Medicare Part B may cover prescription drugs
- Discuss drug management lock-in programs
- Know how to help clients apply for Extra Help
- Strategize other ways to help clients access prescription drugs
Our partners at the Medicare Rights Center will deliver this webinar; slides will be posted prior to this event and a recording made available afterwards.
- Emily Whicheloe is the Education Coordinator at the Medicare Rights Center. Her main role is developing online courses for professionals and beneficiaries to learn about Medicare. She also works closely with the State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) network to help create training materials for counselors.
Note: We cannot issue CEUs or certificates of attendance for this webinar.