Join the National Council on Aging and the National Association of State Head Injury Administrators for part two of a two-part webinar series. This webinar will highlight community-based programs and prevention initiatives, state and community partnerships between professionals in the falls and brain injury prevention networks, and public policy for adults with traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Susan Vaughn, Director of Public Policy, National Association of State Head Injury Administrators
- Gabriela Lawrence-Soto, Grant Project Manager, Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission, Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP)
- Maggie Ferguson, Brain Injury and Disability Program Manager, Office of Disability, Injury, and Violence Prevention, Iowa Department of Public Health
- Chelsea Gilchrist, Senior Program Manager, Center for Healthy Aging, National Council on Aging
- Thomas Eagen, Research Consultant, National Council on Aging; and Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Washington