Individuals aged 55 and older account for approximately 25% of all people with HIV in the U.S. Self-management is critically important for this population, as they are more likely to develop other chronic conditions and face unique challenges in managing complex treatment regimens. Join this webinar to learn about the burden and impact of HIV among older adults, the benefits of the Positive Self-Management Program (PSMP), and examples of PSMP implementation from the field.
- Dr. Stephen E. Karpiak, ACRIA, Center on HIV and Aging
- Dr. Kate Lorig, Stanford Patient Education Research Center
- Diana Laurent, Stanford Patient Education Research Center
- Laura Chisholm, Oregon Health Authority
- Christy Hudson, Oregon Health Authority
- Marty Fobes, Oregon Health Authority