Caregivers play an important role in preventing falls among older adults, and are often at risk themselves. The National Council on Aging (NCOA) is partnering with the National Alliance for Caregiving (NAC) to connect professionals in aging and caregiving to better educate caregivers across the country about falls risk factors and prevention strategies. Learn about the National Network of Caregiving Coalitions and State Falls Prevention Coalitions. This webinar will also highlight collaborations between caregiving and fall prevention coalitions in two states, Montana and Washington.
- Mike Wittke, Director, Advocacy, National Alliance for Caregiving
- Chelsea Gilchrist, Program Associate, Center for Healthy Aging, National Council on Aging
- Mindy Renfro, Research Assistant Professor, School of Public & Community Health Sciences; Research Scientist, Rural Institute for Inclusive Communities, University of Montana
- Sandy Gatlin, Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL) Program Master Trainer
- Lynessa Tinglum, Community Relations Manager, Advanced Health Care