Age+Action is the premiere national conference focused on ensuring every person’s right to age with their best possible health and economic security. The event will bring together 800+ professionals from across the country who are dedicated to making aging well possible for all of us. Attendees will be from many backgrounds of the aging field, but what is in store for senior center professionals?
This webinar will cover senior center highlights for Age+Action 2019, such as:
- Travel tips, conference Logistics and networking opportunities
- A senior center tour with a comprehensive fitness facility and staff led Villages Facilitator
- Educating lawmakers about senior centers during Hill Day
- Senior center focused workshops that address strategic planning, measuring what matters, fund development and program and event design and programming ideas that involve art, theater, LGBT outreach and NISC award winning program examples
- General sessions that address important topics like financial well-being for women, the public policy outlook for aging and how to age well for all.
This is an must attend conference for senior center professionals, and you can learn more by attending this webinar!