If you or your organization works with older adults, use these resources to get best practices, share tips, and see what leading authorities are recommending during the COVID-19 pandemic.
NCOA survey reveals that community-based organizations struggle with shifting needs during the pandemic – get the facts
NCOA launches COVID-19 Community Response Fund. Learn more.
- Combating Social Isolation for Seniors During the COVID-19 Pandemic, May 7 at 1 pm ET, a webinar from the Administration for Community Living
- COVID-19 and Health Equity for Older Adults, May 12 at 2 pm ET
- Young Adult Caregivers and COVID-19: Community Care and Self-Care, May 14 at 2 pm ET
- Access slides & recordings for webinars specific to MIPPA/SHIP grantees
- Webinar: Tools and Tips for Reaching a Remote Audience, April 1; access related resources:
- Webinar: Delivering Aging Mastery® Online, March 20
Tips & Tools for Serving Your Clients/Participants
Have a client who needs emergency assistance? Find our resources for urgent relief on our older adults/caregivers page.
- Successful Practices for Telework & Outreach: Tips from the MIPPA, Senior Medicare Patrol and SHIP Resource Centers
- Medicare Coverage During Coronavirus Q&A
- The Pandemic’s Threat to Older Workers, April 27
- Senior Centers Connect: Get our toolkit for tips to promote social connection for senior center participants when your center is closed
Find earlier resource posts in our blog.