Official government website with information about the outbreak.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Updated information for people at higher risk for complications from COVID-19, including older adults and people with chronic health conditions.
The source for your Medicare questions about COVID-19.
Additional Helpful Resources
Benefits and Services
Chronic Illness and Disability
- Administration for Community Living
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- National Council on Independent Living
Food and Nutrition
- SAGE Hotline: 1-877-360-LGBT
Mental Health and Social Isolation
- Coalition to End Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Friendship Line (Institute on Aging): 1-800-971-0016
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD)
- National Institute on Aging Go4Life