* indicates a resource that is also consumer/patient-friendly
- Malnutrition: A Hidden Epidemic Among Older Adults (2016)*
- This Alliance for Aging Research 5-minute video provides an overview of malnutrition among older adults. It is available in English as well as Spanish.
- Defeat Malnutrition Today (2016)*
- This video provides a summary of older adult malnutrition and makes the case for policymakers to address it through a nutrition protocol for older adults.
- Business Acumen Q&A Webinar: TIM Talks (2016)
- The Administration for Community Living (ACL) Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs (ONHPP), in collaboration with consultant Tim McNeill, launched this monthly webinar series on business acumen. This recording highlights opportunities for sharpening the business acumen of aging and disability networks, a discussion of bundled payments with Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement, and an open Q&A.
- What You Need to Know about the Medicaid Health Home Benefit (2016)
- This NCOA Community-Integrated Health Care webinar discusses the Medicaid health home benefit under the Affordable Care Act, explaining how chronic disease self-management education can be used to fulfill requirements of the benefit.
- Sustainability in a Changing Health Care Landscape (2014)
- This NCOA webinar shares insights into today’s health care setting, including information on Medicare fee-for-service, managed care, management services organizations, and sustainability strategies.
- National Aging and Disability Center Series (2016)
- The American Society on Aging and National Association of Area Agencies on Aging produced this series to prepare, educate, and support community-based organizations and health care payers in providing quality care and services. Continuing education hours are available at no cost to attendees.
- Population Health Management – Identifying and Measuring Social Determinants of Health
- The National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging hosted this webinar covering high-risk populations and the social determinants of health, barriers to progress, proven service delivery models, and population health data collection and analysis.
- Business Case for Person-Centered Care (2016)
- The Scan Foundation produced this 2-minute video highlighting the need to focus on person-centered care, making the financial case for providers and payers.
Do you have a new resource that you think should be added to the hub? Send it to us for review at firstname.lastname@example.org.