- Mogensen KM, DiMaria-Ghalili RA. Malnutrition in Older Adults. Today’s Dietitian. 2015;17(9):56
- Cawood AL, Elia M, Sharp SK, et al. Malnutrition self-screening by using MUST in hospital outpatients: validity, reliability, and ease of use. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;96(5):1000-7.
- Mueller C, Compher C, Ellen DM. A.S.P.E.N. clinical guidelines: Nutrition screening, assessment, and intervention in adults. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2011;35(1):16-24.
- Phillips MB, Foley AL, Barnard, R, Isenring EA, Miller MD. Nutritional screening in community-dwelling older adults: a systematic literature review. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2010;19(3):440-449.
Interventions with Oral Nutritional Supplement:
- Elia M, Normand C, Laviano A, Norman K. A systematic review of the cost and cost effectiveness of using standard oral nutritional supplements in community and care home settings. Clin Nutr. 2016; 35:125-37.
- Stratton R, Hebuterne X, Elia M. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the impact of oral nutritional supplements on hospital readmissions. Ageing Res Rev. 2013;12:884-97.
- Tabbush V, Coulourides K, Mosqueda L, et al. The Scan Foundation Brief: Person-centered care in today’s health care environment, the business case is stronger than ever.
- Watson K, Farrell M, Arensberg MB, et al. Nutrition as a Vital Sign: Progress Since the 1990 Multidisciplinary Nutrition Screening Initiative and Opportunities for Nursing. J Nurs Care. 2015;4:224. doi:10.4172/2167-1168.1000224
- Webb D. Retail RDs’ impact on public health. Today’s Dietitian. 2015. 17(3):40.
- Brewster AL, Kunkel S, Straker J, Curry LA. Cross-Sectoral Partnerships By Area Agencies On Aging: Associations With Health Care Use And Spending. Health Aff. 2018;37(1):15-21.
- SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH: OVERCOMING THE GREATEST BARRIERS TO PATIENT CARE (White Paper)
Community Based Interventions:
- Buys DR, Locher JL. What Does the Evidence Reveal Regarding Home- and Community-Based Nutrition Services for Older Adults?. J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr. 2015;34(2):81-4.
- Campbell AD, Godfryd A, Buys DR, et al. Does participation in home-delivered meals programs improve outcomes for older adults? Results of a Systematic Review. J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr. 2015;34(2):124-67.
- Lloyd JL, Wellman NS. Older Americans Act Nutrition Programs: A Community-Based Nutrition Program Helping Older Adults Remain at Home. J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr. 2015;34(2):90-109.
- Thomas KS, Dosa D. More than a meal: Pilot Research Study. 2015:1-21.
- Wright L, Vance L, Sudduth C, et al. The Impact of a Home-Delivered Meal Program on Nutritional Risk, Dietary Intake, Food Security, Loneliness, and Social Well-Being. J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr. 2015;34(2):218-27.
- Bandayrel K, Wong S. Sytematic Literature Review of Randomized Controlled Trials Assessing the Effects of Nutrition Interventions in Community-Dwelling Older Adults. J Nutrition Edu Behavior. 2011;43(4):251-262.
- Lundeen EA, Siegel KR, Calhoun H, Kim SA, Garcia SP, Hoeting NM, Harris DM, Kettel Khan L, Smith B, Blanck HM, Barnett K, Haddix AC. Clinical-Community Partnerships to Identify Patients With Food Insecurity and Address Food Needs. Preventing Chronic Disease. 2017;14:E113. doi:10.5888/pcd14.170343.
Do you have a new resource that you think should be added to the hub? Send it to us for review at email@example.com.