- Heartbreaking Stories of Hunger Among America’s Elderly (2013)
- This Huffington Post article, which originally appeared on Take Part, highlights the story of older adults facing hunger, including one man’s efforts to start an all too popular food bank.
- In Sunlit Paradise, Seniors Go Hungry (2015)
- This article highlights the plight of food insecure seniors, and in particular the story of those living in Florida.
- Malnutrition in Older Adults (2015)
- This Today’s Dietitian article provides an overview of malnutrition among older adults and specifically tells the story of an 81-year old man who called 911 asking for food. Intended for registered dietitians.
- California prescribes Food as Medicine (2018)
Do you have a new resource that you think should be added to the hub? Send it to us for review at email@example.com.