Reporting and Administrative Tools
Use these resources for reporting and administrative functions of your U.S. Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging (ACL/AoA) Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs grant.
- Frequently Asked Questions-Falls Grantees
- Grantee Contact List
- Grantee Technical Assistance- ACL/AoA Project Officer and Resource Center Liaisons
- Falls Prevention Grantee Webinars
- 2018 Guidance for Navigating the National Falls Prevention Grantee Database Webinar
- 2018 Falls Prevention Grantee Kickoff Webinar
- 2018 New Data Collection Forms and Resources for ACL/AoA Falls Prevention Grantees Webinar
- 2017 National Falls Prevention Grantee Database Webinar
- 2016 National Falls Prevention Grantee Database Webinar
- 2016 Falls Prevention Grantee Kickoff Webinar
- 2015 National Falls Prevention Grantee Database Webinar
- 2014 National Falls Prevention Grantee Database Webinar
- Falls Reporting Calendars
- SF 425 Form
OMB Approved Tools and Related Materials
- Data Collection Forms
- Related Materials
- New! Falls Prevention Data Collection Toolkit
- Falls Prevention Semi-Annual Performance Report Directions and Sample Template
- Power Point Presentation: Privacy and Security Basics for Falls Prevention Evidence-Based Programs
- Non-Disclosure Agreement for Data Collection Personnel
- Tip Sheet: Maximizing Complete and Accurate Data
Tai Chi Program Information and Guidance
The purpose of these documents is to provide information and guidance regarding Tai Chi evidence-based falls prevention programs.
Additional Helpful Resources
This project was supported by grant number 90FC2000, financed solely by Prevention and Public Health Funds from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Administration on Aging, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C., 20201.
Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.