Reporting and Administrative Tools
Use these resources for reporting and administrative functions of your U.S. Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging (ACL/AoA) Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs grant.
- Frequently Asked Questions-Falls Grantees
- Grantee Contact List
- Grantee Technical Assistance- ACL/AoA Project Officer and Resource Center Liaisons
- Falls Prevention Grantee Webinars
- Falls Reporting Calendars
- SF 425 Form
OMB Approved Tools and Related Materials
- Falls Attendance Log
- Falls Program Information Cover Sheet
- Falls Prevention Semi-Annual Performance Report Directions and Sample Template
- Group Leader Script (also available in Spanish)
- Host Organization Information Form
- Participant Information Form (also available in Spanish and Chinese)
- Participant Post Program Survey (also available in Spanish and Chinese)
- Power Point Presentation: Privacy and Security Basics for Falls Prevention Evidence-Based Programs
- Non-Disclosure Agreement for Data Collection Personnel
- Tip Sheet: Maximizing Complete and Accurate Data
Tai Chi Program Information and Guidance
The purpose of these documents is to provide information and guidance regarding Tai Chi evidence-based falls prevention programs.
Additional Helpful Resources
This project was supported by grant number 90FC2000, financed solely by Prevention and Public Health Funds from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Administration on Aging, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C., 20201.
Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.