The leadership team is a dedicated group of experts working together to provide direction, advice, and guidance for community-integrated health care efforts. The goal is to strengthen and expand integrated, sustainable service systems to provide evidence-based programs.
The team has developed a roadmap to support the aging network in their efforts to integrate evidence-based programs into health care systems. The roadmap consists of tools, resources, technical assistance, and peer-to-peer learning to help network partners navigate the health care landscape and strengthen community-clinical linkages.
- Christine Aguiar Lynch, Association For Community Affiliated Plans
- Mary Altpeter, PhD, MSW, MPA, University of North Carolina Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Leigh Ann Eagle, MAC, Incorporated
- Merrill Friedman, Anthem, Inc.
- Liddy Garcia-Bunuel, Health Management Associates (HMA)
- Kristie Kulinski, MSW, Administration for Community Living
- Sue Lachenmayr, MPH, MAC, Incorporated
- Aaron Leppin, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Lynnzy McIntosh
- Timothy McNeill, RN, MPH, Independent Consultant
- Robert Schreiber, MD, Fallon Health
- Audrey Smith, National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE)
- Kathleen Cameron, MPH, National Council on Aging
- Kathleen Zuke, MPH, National Council on Aging
- Sharon R. Williams, NCOA Consultant
- Cora Plass, NCOA Consultant