For more than a decade, the Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging (ACL/AOA) has been funding grantees to expand and sustain evidence-based chronic disease self-management education (CDSME) programs. This funding has led to widespread access to CDSME programs across the U.S. to help older adults and adults with disabilities manage their chronic conditions and live healthier lives.
View 2019 grantee contact information.
- New York
- North Carolina (Metropolitan Community Health Services, Inc.)
- North Carolina (University of North Carolina at Asheville)
- South Dakota
View 2018 grantee contact information.
- Missouri (Missouri Alliance of Area Agencies on Aging)
- Missouri (The Curators of the University of Missouri)
View 2017 grantee contact information.
View 2016 grantee contact information.
- California (Lake County Tribal Health)
- New Mexico
- New York
- Oregon (Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center)
- South Dakota (Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board)
- Wisconsin (Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians)
- Wisconsin (Sokaogon Chippewa Community)
View 2015 grantee contact information.
View 2012 grantee contact information.