For more than a decade, the Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging (ACL/AOA) has been funding grantees to expand and sustain evidence-based chronic disease self-management education (CDSME) programs. This funding has led to widespread access to CDSME programs across the U.S. to help older adults and adults with disabilities manage their chronic conditions and live healthier lives.
View grantee contact information.
2016 Grantee Profiles
- California (Lake County Tribal Health)
- New Mexico
- New York
- Oregon (Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center)
- South Dakota (Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board)
- Wisconsin (Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians)
- Wisconsin (Sokaogon Chippewa Community)