The Center for Healthy Aging (CHA) supports evidence-based health promotion and disease prevention programs in the community and online. We collaborate with national, state, and community partners.
Training and Technical Assistance
- Webinars on evidence-based programs, strategies for outreach and recruitment, sustainability, and more. See past webinar recordings.
- Conferences and workshops, national and regional.
- Individualized support. Contact us.
With funds from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Administration on Aging, NCOA serves as the National Resource Center on Chronic Disease Self-Management Education (CDSME) programs.
Who we support: States; the aging, disability and public health networks; and their partners.
- Increase access to and sustain evidence-based prevention programs that improve health and quality of life for older adults and adults with disabilities.
- Offer a national clearinghouse of tools and information on Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs (CDSME) programs.