An expert panel hosts an in-depth conversation to discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 on caregivers.
Learn more about the bold ideas on caregiving policy and what young and new caregivers can do for their financial and mental health.
Join us for an in-depth conversation to discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) on caregivers. Many existing and new caregivers have experienced unprecedented changes that have impacted their living arrangements, increased their caregiving responsibilities, and made juggling work, childcare, and other routines more difficult. Join our webinar to hear our panelists discuss bold ideas on caregiving policy and offer young and new caregivers the tools and resources to aid their financial and mental health.
- Abigail Zapote, Former Executive Director, Latinos for Secure Retirement (current Associate Director, Community Partnerships & Network Activation, NCOA)
- Vivian Nava-Schellinger, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships, NCOA
- Jason Resendez, Executive Director, Latinos Against Alzheimer's Coalition
- Josephine F. Kalipeni, Director of Policy & Federal Affairs, Caring Across Generations
- Erin Hemlin, Director of Health Policy and Advocacy, Young Invincibles
- Alejandrina Guzman, Disability Advocate