Join this webinar to hear from a panel of experts on the value of community-based organization engagement with local health information exchanges (HIE).
These state-based data management systems offer opportunities for community-based organizations to connect with state health care organizations to share data that is representative of whole person care management practices.
Access to these data managements system can be a support for community-based organizations' health care contracting opportunities and more.
Speakers will discuss the functions of health information exchange (HIE), policies that impact community-based organization’s engagement with HIEs, and successful examples of connections.
- Sharon Williams, Consultant, Williams Jaxon Consulting
- Lisa Nicolaou, Program Director for Social Determinants of Health, Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services
- Laurie Pferr, Consultant, Pferr Consulting
- Leigh Ann Eagle, Executive Director, Maryland Living Well Center of Excellence—MAC, Inc.
- Sue Lachenmayr, State Program Coordinator, MAC, Inc. Maryland Living Well Center of Excellence